Monday, October 18, 2010

Asus Best Motherboard For Gaming

Ml

Every city, neighborhood, park, plaza or street has its own music, a sound that is characteristic. The wonder and mystery of this is that our mind works like a diamond, so the reflected sound in our mind takes us back to music shone over a certain place.
At that time, millions of neurons have carved a new landscape within you. The feelings are mixed, giving life to the world that now dwells within you.
How to get to it if no coordinates in the mind to find your location?
'm sorry to say that there are no safe roads. After all, maybe you look to get lost. And if I have choose to lose, I'll take the sound and I get rid of the other four magicians.
So, I invite you to take an imaginary trip to one of the most romantic Venice.
I think if Venice had not existed, someone would have thought a city like this. I'm pretty sure.
While there are millions of different ways of knowing (can you tell I'm entrerriano?), The most spectacular is to do at night, on board a vaporetto at the right time in the lighting of the city offers more profiles romantic palaces.
There Veneto waters lead us to a bridge to another, warning that as in love, this route is one way.
When the day, several boats and a swarm of gondolas moving from one place to another, giving life to the realm of broken water reflections try to rebuild. So does the heart.
But rather than talk about Venice, is listening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment