Monday, December 27, 2010

60 Dollar Prom Dresses

expected introduction date

Navision has pretty quick ways to enter dates. And not just dates, there are quick ways to make date filters.



There are several ways to enter dates that I already knew, but the truth is that today, after 4 years working with Navision, I have found some ways that I found curious and want to share with you.


Imagine that today is December 2, 2010 (2/12/2010) and I'm using as a working date of 30 November 2010 (11/30/2010)


begin with already known :


• h: today. If we write h in a date field, the system puts today's date



• t: work. If we write t in a date field, the system puts the date of work


• No need to write the separator character between day, month and year


• When writing the character of separation, we can use multiple characters: slash (/), dash (-), period (.), semicolon ( ,), colon (:), semicolon (;), in fact, I get the feeling that we can use anything other than a number


• We can write only day, and Navision complete the date with month and year of the date of work


• We write only the day and month, and Navision complete the date with the year of the date of work


And now she did not know and I found today:


• For dates of the days of the week for the week of the date of work we use l (Monday), m (Tuesday), my (Wednesday), j (Thursday), v (Friday), s (Saturday), d (Sunday), or even write part or all of the name of the week



• We can create the most common date filters filter (Filter year and month) of using the lyrics to (year) p (period) in order to filter the current year and month (accounting period) * current. Using a-1, assemble the filter dates to the previous year, the same way as p-1 would create the filter dates to the previous accounting period


* For this feature to work properly accounting periods should be in Navision


Cristina Nicolàs
Dynamica

0 comments:

Post a Comment